Newport Recycling is one of the fastest growing recycling companies in the UK and, as such, is constantly looking for quality personnel.
Careers at Newport Recycling
We are currently looking for a Commercial Coordinator with excellent organisational and administration skills to join our busy Office Team based in Newport Shropshire. You will be responsible for the day to day management of one of key clients, coordinating bookings for export, liaising with supplier sites, preparing and collating paperwork and maintaining records on the internal database.
• Plan and coordinate weekly bookings in line with order requirements
• Ensure order calculations are correct before releasing paperwork
• Prepare and collate export paperwork
• Manage logistical issues as and when they arise
• Maintain the order summery report
• Finalising orders prior to invoicing
• Provide cover for the Commercial Assistants where required
• Excellent communication and organisational skills
• Ability to work as part of a team or individually
• Proactive thinking
• Ability to provide solutions to problems and queries
• Experience of dealing with telephone enquiries
• Excel, Word and Outlook experience
- Salary £20,500, healthcare cover and 24 days annual leave plus bank holidays.
- Hours of work will be Monday – Friday, 8.30-4.30pm or 9.00-5.00pm to be worked on a flexible basis.
- Job Types: Full-time
• administration: 1 year (Preferred)
• knowledge of the Waste Management Industry: desirable but not essential